Tuesday 10 January 2017

Attending More Events (2017)

So I think I've been saying this for years and it was about time I actually did something about it...

But to know which events I should attend I need to know which events exist so that I can attend them, right?  Otherwise it's a bit of flat objective isn't it...

So I've built this - http://bit.ly/BrdnRPGUK17 - No it's not some malware, it's a Google Sheet with a list of every single Board/Card and RPG focused convention in the UK in 2017 (that I can find at least).

If you don't want to trust the Bitly link then here's the link in it's raw form - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p5iZrLlU7EthiItODGO5ZweyhCIOVFu7ULj2c25iPQU/htmlview - it looks so pretty doesn't it?

Anyway that's me got a list of options which is all well and good but which events am I going to go to?

This is where you come in.

Months to avoid for me are -


Beyond that it's largely up for grabs although I do plan to go to Glasgow Games Festival again once they have their 2017 date announced.

Which events should I go to then?

No comments:

Post a Comment